Buying a New Home
If you are thinking of moving home, call us first !
The Best Options Available to you
As the mortgage market is changing all the time, you need to be sure that you can borrow the amount you need, and that you know the best options available to you.
By talking to us first, we can help you with:
- the likely costs involved in your sale and purchase
- the requirements, options and limitations of your current mortgage provider
- whether you should add more to your existing mortgage amount, or change the structure completely
- your maximum borrowing ability
- how the mortgage amount impacts on the interest rates and products available to you
- whether your new mortgage should be on repayment, interest only or part & part
- Stamp Duty implications
- Whether you should keep your existing home and buy a new one, or do you need or want to sell your existing home?
We are happy to work to deadlines and will help you iron out any problems as they arise during your purchase.
We have strong links with other professionals and can recommend solicitors, surveyors (for Homebuyers Reports or Full Structural Surveys), accountants, and locally to us builders and Fleur Lettings should you decide to rent out your current home or have other rental properties locally.
95% loan to value mortgages also available for home movers
|RESULTS BASED ON A YEAR TERM|
|Interest Only||Repayment Only||LTV|