Landlords Buildings and Contents Insurance

Whether you have one property or a whole string of them, traditional home insurance is not suitable to protect your investment!

Insure Your Investment

Specific Landlords insurance takes into account that the property has tenants living in it, and it can safeguard you against problem tenants and other unforeseen costs associated with being a Landlord.

Landlord’s cover is available on Buildings Only, Buildings & Contents or Buildings with a small amount of Contents (for unfurnished properties).

You can reduce the premium by increasing the voluntary excess and we can help you find the correct balance!

You can also look for additional benefits such as:

  • Accidental Damage
  • Malicious Damage
  • Legal Expenses
  • Rent Guarantee
  • Landlord’s Liability Insurance
  • Theft or Loss of Keys or Accidental Damage to Locks

BUILDINGS INSURANCE IS A CONDITION OF YOUR MORTGAGE, meaning that you are legally required to always have suitable Buildings Insurance in place for the entire time you have a mortgage with the Lender.

You will need to have Buildings Insurance in place at EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS if you are buying a property.

Ask us for a Quotation from our Panel of 5* Defacto Rated providers, and we can make sure that your Conveyancing Solicitor has this in time for Exchange.

You may also find that our rates are competitive if you are looking to renew your Buildings and Contents Insurance.